Microwave Mexican Coffee Cup Scramble
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 1 Min.
Cook Time: 2 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 c. frozen shredded hash browns
+ 1 egg
+ 1 Tbsp. water
+ black bean and corn salsa
+ shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to do:
1. Coat 12-oz. microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add hash browns. Microwave on High 1 min. Add egg and water; beat until blended. Microwave on High 30 sec.; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 sec. longer.
2. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with salsa and cheese.
* Note; Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted.
* Nutrition information per serving includes 2 Tbsp. salsa and 2 Tbsp. cheese.
* "For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 228; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 199mg; Total Carbs: 23g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 12g; Sodium: 320mg;