OREO-Pumpkin Cookie Balls
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Peanut Butter Creme Cookies, finely crushed
+ 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
+ 1 c. orange colored sugar
+ 10 pretzel sticks, each broken into 4 pieces
What to do:
1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. Shape into 40 (1-in.) balls. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in sugar to evenly coat. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
* Size Wise: Chocolate and pumpkin are a winning flavor combination in these mini treats with built-in portion control.
* How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls: To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
* How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 130; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 18g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 14g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 95mg;