OREO Spider Web Cookie Pizza
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 45 Min.
Cook Time: 4 Min.
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 25 Halloween OREO Cookies, divided
+ 1/4 c. butter or margarine, melted
+ 1 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
+ 2 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
+ 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 1 c. cold milk
+ 3 pieces black string licorice (10 in.), cut into 1-1/4-in. pieces
+ 6 small round candies
+ 1 Tbsp. ready-to-spread frosting
+ 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Crush 22 cookies to form fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 4 min.; cool.
3. Meanwhile, microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 1/2 cup COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 to 40 sec. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Cool slightly.
4. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spread onto crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
5. Spoon chocolate mixture into resealable plastic bag; snip off small piece from one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle chocolate mixture in spiral motion over pizza. Gently drag toothpick through lines to resemble spider's web. Refrigerate 1 hour.
6. Meanwhile, decorate remaining cookies with licorice pieces and candies as shown in photo, using frosting to secure pieces to cookies.
7. Place decorated cookies on pizza just before serving. Garnish with sprinkles.
* Size Wise: This spooky pizza is the perfect dessert to serve at your Halloween party.
* Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting a foil-lined 9-inch round pan for the pizza pan. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before decorating.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 220; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 29g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 21g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 210mg;